- Bob Nguyen, a San Francisco by Night 2000 alumnus, won "Pictorial Slide of the Year" in the Fresno camera club competition with a sunset shot of the San Francisco
skyline. He also was asked to enter in International competition. This was his first year in photography, his first competition and first win. Congratulations Bob!
- John Dickerson, a Greece 2000 alumnus, won the San Diego Tribune travel contest with his fabulous image of an old Greek woman peering out of a window. Out of over 1,700
entrants, he won a week long cruise to Mexico. Congrats John!
- Patti Frey, a France 2001, Fall Color Weekend 2001, Tuscany 2002, and Maine 2002 alumnus, took first and second place honors at her camera club for her night shots of the Grande Canal in Venice and the Place de la Concorde in Paris.
- Beth Wisecup, a Fall Deluxe '01, Alsace '02 and Tuscany '03 Alumnus won First place travel in the Washington Post 2003 photo contest with her unique shot of the Eiffel tower. She also won First place color prints and Second place best of show with the same shot in the
Washingon County Fine Arts Museum competition. What fabuous honors for Beth!
- Jeanne Azen, a SF by Night, Maine '02, Tuscany '03 and SF Weekend '03 alumnus, won first place Photojournalism in her camera club for her wedding shot in Burano. Good job!